Transferring Sales to Another Server
The Transfer Sale section lets you transfer the sale after the order is closed/paid. For instance, if by mistake the server closed the order then s/he can transfer that sales to the correct server after the payment. The same can be done from the backend portal. Here is how you can transfer the sales using the Quantic POS.
- Login to your Quantic POS.
- Open the left navigation menu.
- Click the Transfer Sale button as shown in the screenshot.
- If you don’t have sufficient privileges, you might need the manager’s permission to transfer the sale.
- Enter the correct Pin using the Pin Pad screen and you are good to go.
- Enter the correct reference number in the Enter Ref Number field. Make sure you are putting the correct number (the check that has already been paid).
- Tap the suggestion as it appears underneath the field box. In this example, we are transferring the sale with ref #112 (Main Dining) to another server.
- Select the Employee to whom you are transferring the sale.
- Finally, click the Transfer button at the bottom right corner.